- Balloons (1 per person)
- Clean, empty bottles (1 per person)
- Small funnel
- Baking soda (2 tablespoons per person)
- Using the funnel, add the baking soda to each balloon.
- Pour the vinegar into the bottle.
- Carefully fit the balloon over the bottle opening, being careful not to drop the baking soda into the vinegar.
- Once the balloon is secured, lift the balloon to drop the baking soda into the vinegar.
- Observe the chemical reaction and its effect on the balloon.
Download and print the instructions for all three experiments.